We carry many of the top name brands in amplifiers such as Fender, Marshall, Roland, Epiphone,Smarvo, Trace Elliot and Laney. We have a wide selections to meet all types of budget, performance and personality.
Our prices are very competitive and you have a large selection to choose from. You can browse some of the products in Sandman Online Store. We have more in stock in our showroom.
If you do not find a particular model in our store, we can stock it by next day.
How To Choose a Guitar Amplifier
Although it is a simple matter to walk into the first music shop you see and pick out a guitar amplifier ("amp") at random, you will probably be unsatisfied with the results of this method. If you take a couple of minutes to figure out what you are shopping for, you will be able to make a purchase that you will enjoy for years to come.
1. Determine the size of the amp you will need. Amps are rated by wattage rather than physical size (although high-wattage amps do tend to be physically larger). By wattage, there are essentially three main categories of guitar amplifiers (combos, heads, and rack-mounted amplifiers), with several subcategories:
Fender Frontman 65R 65W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
A solid-state combo worthy of the Fender nameplate, the Fender Frontman 65R Guitar Combo Amp pumps a genuine 65W into a Fender Special Design 12" driver. The versatile Drive channel with a mid contour switch lets you dial in the right distortion for rock, punk, blues, or metal. The amp's clean channel speaks loud and clear in the best Fender tradition. Other niceties include a spring reverb, black control panel, and chrome hardware.
Powerful, portable, and ridiculously affordable.
* Special Design 12" driver
* Drive channel with a mid contour switch
* Clean channel speaks loud and clear
* Spring reverb
* Black control panel
* Chrome hardware
Marshall MG15DFX Combo Amp
The Marshall MG15DFX Combo Amp gives you the Marshall sound in a compact practice amp. Though small, it delivers a dynamic yet toneful punch. 15W. 8" speaker. 2 channels. Loaded with digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus, and flange. Includes special features such as FDD (Frequency Dependent Dampening), CD ins, plus emulated line out, andemulated headphone jacks.
Marshall MG15DFX Combo Amp Features:
The Marshall sound in a compact practice/backstage amp
Delivers a dynamic yet toneful punch
* 8" speaker
* 2 channels
* Digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus, and flange
* FDD (Frequency Dependent Dampening)
* CD ins, plus emulated line out, and emulated headphone jacks
Marshall MG15DFX Combo Amp Specifications:
15"W x 14-3/4"H x 8"D